Martin Williams has been consulting for over 20 years. During that time he’s made more than his fair share of mistakes, but through it all he’s learnt what it takes to build a sustainable, scalable, and ultimately saleable consulting business. As a leading expert, Martin provides his audiences with proven methods to get more clients, more predictability, and more profits.
Where Martin differs is that he’s not a career marketing guru, or a sales trainer. He’s a consultant who has, and continues to deliver consulting engagements across the globe. He’s delivered projects in over a dozen market sectors, with clients as diverse as Clifford Chance, the Bank of England, Citigroup, the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, and the FT.
Martin has developed consulting service lines, created new practices, opened new consulting businesses, and been responsible for marketing, sales, delivery and operational performance. This experience led him to develop the Consulting Compass™ – a system that focuses on the 4 core pillars of a consulting business – Marketing, Sales, Delivery, and Operations.
- Get more clients now! Why more clients is not your core problem
- How to start a successful consulting business
- Coaches and Consultants are not the same – how to market your consulting business
Session and Workshop Topics
- The Consulting Business Blueprint – how to scale your existing consulting business
- Zero to 6 figures in 1 year: How to start and grow a successful solopreneur consulting business
Recent Speaking Engagements Include
- Webinar for the Institute of Chartered Accountants for England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Presentation to law firms at Microsoft campus in Reading, UK
Hire Martin to speak at your event
Contact Martin to discuss having him speak at your event.